Incorporate a Nevada Corporation or a Nevada LLC. Our Nevada Business Incorporation Services include:
When you are ready to "step up" your Asset Protection Strategy and put your assets outside of the jurisdiction of a U.S. Court, the use of Offshore Asset Protection Structures is a must. Offshore Asset Protection is superior to Nevada Asset Protection because your assets are placed outside the jurisdiction of a United States Court. A Nevis Offshore LLC can be utilized to manage offshore assets such as Offshore Bank and Brokerage Accounts, while an Offshore trust can hold title to your company shares.
Protect your assets AND your confidential information with our Nevada Privacy Services. As a result of the passing of SB60 2013 effective October 1, 2013, we have revised and improved our privacy services:
As well as true professionalism, integrity, continually striving to do the "right thing" and commitment to the best job possible, we offer the following:
- We are a respected and trusted Nevada Incorporation Service Provider operating since 2000
- Your Nevada Corporate Offices will be located in Douglas County, Lake Tahoe, Nevada
- Douglas County does NOT require or issue a County or City Business License
- We provide Nominee or Privacy Services to eliminate your name completely from public record
- Privacy services make it difficult for you to be named in a law suit
- You control your business through confidential Nevada membership or stock
- Nominee Federal Tax ID (EIN) - No SSN required
- Avoid the “stigma” of operating a “Las Vegas” company
- Unlike other Registered Agents, we provide Enhanced Privacy.
Incorporate a Nevada Corporation or Nevada LLC: Review our Incorporation Packages
Nevada123.com does not charge just to "file" documents with the State: You pay State Fees ONLY!
ALL Incorporation Packages
include ALL STATE FILING FEES necessary during the first year.
Our competitors rarely tell you about 2nd Tier filings
, concealing the actual complete cost of incorporation!
Here is another change that many competitors will not tell you about: (NEW)
As a result of the passing of SB60 2013
, the Secretary of State may now request copies of Operating Agreements/Bylaws as well as the Stock Ledger and/or Membership Listing from the Registered Agent
- As a result we have improved our Privacy Services
- CHOOSE THE BEST PROVIDER!....... Choose Nevada123.com!
We make the account opening process simple and efficient without the requirement of a personal visit. An Out-of-state Drivers License or residency is not a problem. A Business checking account comes standard with a Visa© Debit Card and online banking. For a complete description please see our Nevada Corporate Banking Services.
In the US, 80 million lawsuits are filed every year. Find out how to use the law to YOUR advantage: Find out how to legally protect your assets and your family’s future! Nevada123.com has a package that can be implemented quickly, within the law and within your budget.